It took Adrian Peterson a long time to find a job for the 20

Jesteś nowym użytkownikiem forum MotoKobieta.pl? Napisz kilka zdań o sobie, aby inni mogli Cię poznać.

It took Adrian Peterson a long time to find a job for the 20

Postautor: liny195 » 13 lut 2019, 04:28

season and the phone might not have rung if not for the torn ACL suffered by Washington rookie Derrius Guice in early August.As the 2018 season plays out http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/matthew-ioannidis-jersey , Peterson’s extended wait is increasingly looking like a missed opportunity by a lot of teams to help their rushing attack. Peterson is fifth in the league in rushing for the 5-2 team and is coming off a game against the Giants that saw him score twice while running for 149 yards.After the game, Peterson told Peter King of Football Morning in America that he’s still being bothered by a shoulder injury and that he believes his results are going to get even better as he gets healthier.“I can see where the nagging injuries are slowing me down,” Peterson said. 鈥淏ut even at 75 Adrian Peterson Jersey Elite , 80 percent, I know I can find holes. Each week, my shoulder feels better. It鈥檚 basically mind over matter. I鈥檓 getting better.”The 33-year-old moved into ninth place in all-time rushing yards on Sunday and he’s a little less than 400 yards away from passing Eric Dickerson. That kind of rise seemed like a long shot a few months ago http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/adrian-peterson-jersey , but it’s starting to feel like it will be a surprise if Peterson doesn’t keep climbing the list this year. Durable hasn’t been a word associated with tight end Jordan Reed during his NFL career, but he hasn’t missed any of Washington’s nine games this season.That doesn’t mean he’s feeling 100 percent, however. Reed had surgery on both of his big toes after ending last season on injured reserve with a hamstring injury and the tight end said he’s getting constant reminders of the injuries as he goes through the season.“I feel like I鈥檓 starting to come over the curve Authentic D.J. Swearinger SR Jersey ,” Reed said, via ESPN.com. “[But] I’m still dealing with the pain. I have scar tissue in both my toes, and I’ve got to run routes and cut hard and slam my feet every day. I’m starting to learn how to manage it D.J. Swearinger SR Jersey Elite , find what works for me and what takes away the pain.”Reed has 37 catches for 391 yards and a touchdown and said his production “hasn鈥檛 been like the past,” which he attributes to the injuries limiting the work he could do with quarterback Alex Smith heading into the season. He’s hopeful that he can stay healthy the rest of the season and then spend the next offseason polishing his game, although the lack of guaranteed money left on his contract could lead the team to consider whether Reed will be back. www.nflshopoutlet.com/jacksonville-jaguars
liny195
Młodszy Forumowicz
Młodszy Forumowicz

Podziękował : 0 raz
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0 raz

Wróć do Przedstaw się